Hello. It's a cold, rainy, lazy day over here, and I was a bit rough on myself this weekend, so LAZY is the word of the day. SOCKS would also be a good word, but unfortunately LAZY beat it to the finish line. Sorry, SOCKS.
So, what's a lazy girl to do with her blog when she's got nothing to say? When it's beginning to look like every day is her husband's birthday? When she doesn't even have the energy to write her little thesis on that awesome motor oil fight scene* in The Transporter? She does what she has to. She does a meme.
One word responses only, please. That's what I was told - otherwise the meme police will take your firstborn. But hey - did you know it can be hard to limit oneself to one word? News to me, I tell you. As usual, I will not be tagging. Instead, I tell anyone who wants to play along to do this on your own blog and link it here in the comments. Here we go!
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Marc
3. Your hair? Hat
4. Your mother? Fun
5. Your father? Smart
6. Your favorite thing? Laughter
7. Your dream last night? Hazy
8. Your favorite drink? Coke
9. Your dream/goal? Happiness
10. What room you're in? Basement
11. Your hobby? Photography
12. Your fear? Loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
14. Where were you last night? Bed
15. Something that you aren't? Perfect
16. Muffins? Love
17. Wish list item? Discipline
18. Where you grew up? Midwest
19. Last thing you did? Diaper
20. What are you wearing? Jeans
21. Your TV? Nemo
22. Your pets? Gone
23 Friends? Lots
24. Life? Lucky
25. Your mood? Lazy
26. Missing someone? Jessica
27. VEHICLE? Explorer
28. You're not wearing? Makeup
29. Your favorite store? Bookstore
30. Favorite Holiday? Christmas
31. Your favorite time? Fall
32. Your favorite color? Red
33. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
34. Last time you cried? Unknown
35. One place that I go to over and over: Martins
36. One person who emails me regularly: Sean
37. My favorite place to eat: Charleston
38. One place I would like to go right now: Louisiana
39. One person I think will respond: You
40. One TV show I watch all the time: Jeopardy!
*What's that? You want to know what motor oil fight scene I'm talking about? Oh, stop. You know you've seen it. You don't have to be so coy - just come out and say you want to see it again. It's ok - say it. Robyn knows. Robyn understands. Robyn gives, because Robyn cares.
What's he gonna do with the BIKE?, you wonder. Who knew bicycle foot clip thingies were such multitaskers? Traction for when you find yourself in a pool of oil, AND something hard to kick out your enemy's teeth. AWESOME.