A week or so late, maybe, but I love being late to a party. Here, in a vague sort of order, are my favorite songs from 2008. Also, I could only come up with 9. Wow, I kinda suck at this.
9. The Ting-Tings, "Shut Up and Let Me Go". I like this one despite the unfortunate use in an iPod ad.
8. Flo Rida, "Low". I know. Boots with the fur? Kills me. Love it.
7. Finger Eleven, "Paralyzer"
6. O.A.R., "Shattered". This was an end of the year addition for me. Now, it's a shower favorite.
5. Estelle/Kanye West, "American Boy". I think Kanye West is a total douche. But he happens to be a talented douche.
6. T-Pain, "Church". "Some bitches think they're hard, so why they think I'm not?" This one is always a mood lifter.
5. Matt Nathanson, "Come On Get Higher". Just yummy.
4. Jason Mraz, "I'm Yours". Despite that needing a dictionary thing, this song is a keeper.
3. Katy Perry, "Hot and Cold". I tried to stay away from this one, to stay away from Katy Perry in general. But it can't be stopped. This one gets the whole house rocking, and the whole family jumping. You can keep your "I Kissed A Girl" - I don't care for it.
2. This may be cheating, but the whole album "Feed The Animals", by Girl Talk. I love a good mash-up.
1. Weezer, "Pork and Beans". "Working out at the gym to fit my underwear." Genius.